Delavaco's executive team consists of professionals with extensive experience in business services, corporate finance, merchant banking and corporate advisory services. Delavaco also utilizes a broad and diverse network of prominent advisors and consultants including: investment banking professionals, institutional fund managers, legal advisors and CEOs or senior managers from leading international growth companies.
Management and Board of Directors
Founder, Chairman & CEO
- Chairman and CEO of Delavaco Group. Andy brings 21 years of Capital Markets experience in various roles including; head equity trader at one of Canada's leading independent investment banks, and management consultant to several US and Canadian companies.
- Former Chairman and CEO of Delavaco Properties – a residential real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition of distressed properties throughout the United States of America. DVO.U:TSX-V, DELAF:OTCQX
- Partner and Executive Director of Kahala Corp. Owner of Cold Stone Creamery, Blimpies Subs, Taco Time, Great Steak, NRGize, and America's Tacos. Sold to MTY Foods for $389 million.
- Founding investor to Aphria, leading all rounds of financing and strategic advisor to the company since inception.
- Co-led successful turn arounds of American Apparel and Jamba Juice
- Co-founder and Chairman of APO Energy and P1 Energy Corp, sold to Parex Energy (PXT:TSX) for $220 million.
- Founder, and former Chairman & CEO of Colcan Energy – sold to Sintana Energy SNN:TSX-V (2012)
- Founder and former CEO of Dalradian Mining (DNA: TSX)
- Founder and Executive Chairman of Delavaco Energy, sold to Alange Energy for $102 million (2009).
Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Galloro, is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants with over 18 years of experience having earned his designation while working for KPMG LLP. Focused on finance and capital markets, financial reporting, corporate governance, securities legislation compliance, valuations, mergers & acquisitions and initial public offerings.
- Experienced officer and director of private and publicly listed companies operating domestically and in emerging markets.
- Michael pursued a consulting career working on various projects in securities legislation compliance, valuations, mergers and acquisitions and initial public offerings. His experience stems internationally having been exposed to various global markets. Michael currently acts as a Chief Financial Officer and Director for private and publicly listed companies operating domestically and abroad.
- Member of the Institue of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
Investor Relations & Business Development
- Strategic management responsibility using the desciples of finance, communication, and marketing to manage the content and flow of company information. Fully licensed representative including derivatives, options, and futures. Experience with both private and publicly listed companies operating domestically and in emerging markets.
- 10 year career focused on the retail side of BMO Nesbitt Burns; worked in retail compliance and later, with various Investment Advisors as an assistant/associate - branch management and branch compliance responsibilities included.
- has a background in Business Administration from Brock University and Software/Electrical Engineering Co-op Program from Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology.